A Little About Tina Houser
In the last nine years I have had ample opportunity to get to know the ins and outs of the real estate business. My passion is the multi-million dollar homes in and around the Los Angeles area! It’s been a huge leap from small town USA to the big city mansions of Los Angeles, Calabasas, and Malibu, but I never forget the clients and friends I have worked with and still work with in Indiana. I am a cross continental broker (working both in Indiana and California) and loving it!
My priority is always you, my client. Making sure that you get the best deal possible when it comes to one of the largest purchases or sales of your life and making sure that your real estate transaction is virtually stress free.
My promise to you:
I promise to treat you with respect, and with warm human regard. I will do my best to make you and your transaction my highest priority. I work for you!
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree from Purdue University/Kaplan University
- Licensed Broker in Indiana and California
- Broker since 2009
- Principal Broker/Owner from 2010-2018 – LT Real Estate
- Current Broker Associate with Century 21 Bradley, the largest producing Century 21 in the nation by units sold
- Over 200 homes sold!
- 5 Star Rated Realtor (Zillow and Facebook)